Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I came across this video and it brought back so many memories. Totally random. I remember being at my friend Jen's house when this aired on MTV. This was the fall of '06 and we were juniors in college, taking Math 115. The last thing on our minds was math. Jen invited her friend Daniel over to help us, but we ditched him in order to watch the Jessica Simpson special. Those were good times. We really didn't have a care in the world. School seemed to come second to our social lives and we wouldn't have it any other way. I miss those times and that house. We had some great times that fall. Now the spring semester was a different story, but the fall I look back on with the fondest of memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to follow me at my new web address

badcupofcoffee.blogspot.com

Good video I do remember this night! I liked it!!

Miss you